Professional dancer and passionate teacher from South Yorkshire!

Friday 7 April 2017

Talking of social media.....

....last night I went on as Penny Johnson in Dirty Dancing at the Wycombe Swan Theatre! I was able to use social media as a platform in order to share the experience and to promote my work! It's also a super quick way of letting people know you're on in Musical Theatre so that they can come along and watch. If you take a look at how many 'likes' each post has received you will realise how quickly you can connect with so many people. I was able to 'tag' the theatre and the production in my post to then connect with even more people and to establish some kind of online relationship. Theses posts were done less than 24 hours ago and are my personal/professional accounts. Just think of the power that social media has for a company or organisation, and how much public following and audience memebers it can attract!







No comments:

Post a Comment