Professional dancer and passionate teacher from South Yorkshire!

Monday 24 April 2017

First day at school!

Well the news is out - cast announced for the West End production of Annie starring Miranda Hart.







Ive been working super hard over the past few weeks on my draft and artefact because of my anticipated change  in practice. I knew I would be working long days with long commutes, as well as having a complete change of environment. Seen I was using my previous practice as a case study, it was even more important for me to leave having my university work as complete as possible. Time management and organisation has therefore been of upmost importance during my inquiry. 

Although difficult, I am intrigued to compare findings within my previous company to my current and apply the knowledge and skills gained. The 'first day at school' never gets any easier but I can certainly alter my approach. Overall I've had a great first day and am looking forward to diving in head first throughout this process.

It was awesome seeing posters on the tube during my morning commute. Come see us at the Piccadilly from the end of May! 




No comments:

Post a Comment