Professional dancer and passionate teacher from South Yorkshire!

Thursday 16 February 2017

Professional Artefact ideas

I have created a quick poll using Survey Monkey which consists of 2 simple questions. This is to get ideas for my professional artefact and how to go about presenting it. I feel it is beneficial to find out first-hand what both my professional and academic audiences would like to see and are most used to seeing in the workplace. Similarly to my chosen research methods, I want the artefact to be appropriate, relatable and interesting for my intended audiences. Therefore, I have used the work's Watsapp group in order to share the poll as well as my module 3 Facebook page. It's worth noting that I have amended the settings to ensure anonymity of results.


Please click on the following link in order to complete the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/9BH5YQ9

No comments:

Post a Comment