Professional dancer and passionate teacher from South Yorkshire!

Monday 27 February 2017

Action planning!

So after sending a general curtesy email to the company via our company manager, informing everyone about my inquiry; I then sent out specific emails to participants with consent forms attached.  I chose to use a formal approach initially but have been liaising with participants about time/logistics via face to face communication at work and social media. I think this creates a better rapport and more relaxed atmosphere going into the interview and practical demonstrations.

I've created a timetable as shown below to help me visualise what days/times are available for executing activities. It also enables me to note down any anomalies to our working schedule such as reherarsals and things like double show days. I find this method more adaptable than a gantt chart with our ever changing circumstances. This week for example I already had activities scheduled; however due to venue restrictions increasing work load, these have been postponed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment