Professional dancer and passionate teacher from South Yorkshire!

Wednesday 12 October 2016

"SNOW - body puts baby in a corner"

 
 

 



Well the news is out on Facebook, Twitter and various websites, Dirty Dancing is set to return to the West End over Christmas - 4 weeks only! When I first started this job, I couldn't believe the luck of having a whole Christmas period off. I mean that is totally unheard of for a performer as it is often our busiest time - what with pantomimes, school holidays, work do's, treat evenings out etc. Timing wise, with the completion of module 2 and the hand in dates, I thought great - I'll have all this time to spend on my work, prioritise uni and knuckle down (as well as go on a cheeky holiday!) Well, things don't often go to plan and everything for a reason as they say! I am extremely excited to return tho the West End as for me growing up, that has always been the ultimate - im also looking forward to being in London around Christmas and being in one place for longer than a week #tourlife. However, I am now very aware that I need to be ORGANISED, TIME EFFICIENT and more MOTIVATED than ever. The to-do lists have started, as well as making notes on the go and jotting down in my diary when each part of the module should start/finish along with Skype chat dates and hand in dates. The above all being ways of journalling in order to assist with time management. *BREATHE*

Now, let's get cracking - exciting times ahead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment