Professional dancer and passionate teacher from South Yorkshire!

Thursday 25 February 2016

Task 1C: Audio Visual

25/2/2016

This is me.....

Working in theatre, I am not used to seeing myself on camera in such a close up and personal way. As performers we are comfortable prancing around in front of a screen, putting on a character or pulling silly faces for 'selfies', but to sit and talk normally as ourselves proves much more difficult and can feel rather exposing. It was strange for me anyway! I must have recorded this clip - bearing in mind it's less than a minute long - approximately 10 times! Haha.

I already had a YouTube channel for showreel purposes but I do hope it's a technology I can use more of as I develop my skills as a practitioner.

Check out my little introduction to the course:


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXRV1HerR5I

No comments:

Post a Comment